Service Charge Accounts
Sproull & Co has been specialising in providing services to property management clients for over twenty years, and having experienced considerable growth in this area over the last few years we now have over 150 clients in this sector.
These are predominantly in the residential sector and spread through the Greater London area and range in size from properties with only 3 flats to estates with multiple blocks, the largest of which have many hundreds of units.
Because of our expertise in this field, we can offer owners and managing agents an efficient reliable and cost effective service, designed to ensure compliance with the deadlines imposed by Companies House and the Landlord and Tenant Acts.
We offer :
- Preparation and reporting on service charge accounts
- Verification of apportionment schedules
- Advice and representation at First-Tier Tribunal hearings
- Accounts production service for managing agents
- Investigation of earlier years service charge statements
- Preparation of trust or corporation tax returns as required
- Company secretarial services
For any of the above matters we will allocate suitably experienced and trained staff, who will often be qualified chartered or certified accountants. In view of the number of assignments we have in the area of service charge accounts all staff are suitably trained for this type of work.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 020 8427 2757. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.