As the world of trade and communications grows smaller, more and more businesses are developing international dimensions to their operations.
- Importing from overseas companies
- Exporting to overseas markets
- Establishing overseas branches
- Global Internet trading
- Inward investment
- Joint ventures with overseas companies
- International mergers and acquisitions
For many businesses this can be a perplexing area, with a mass of unfamiliar regulations and procedures to consider.
We can guide you through this maze and help you set up and maintain smooth cross-border operations.
Our experienced team of professionals can assist with:
- Accounting procedures for multiple currencies
- Import and export regulations and procedures
- EU regulations
- Cross-border transactions
- Transfer pricing
- Licensing and franchising
- Corporate residence
- Inward and outward investment
- International tax
- Double taxation relief
- Expatriate tax planning
- Arrangements for employees overseas
- International property rights, asset protection, etc
Call 020 8427 2757 today to discuss how we can help you with your overseas operations.