As the world of trade and communications grows smaller, more and more businesses are developing international dimensions to their operations.
- Importing from overseas companies
- Exporting to overseas markets
- Establishing overseas branches
- Global Internet trading
- Inward investment
- Joint ventures with overseas companies
- International mergers and acquisitions
For many businesses this can be a perplexing area, with a mass of unfamiliar regulations and procedures to consider.
We can guide you through this maze and help you set up and maintain smooth cross-border operations.
Our experienced team of professionals can assist with:
- Accounting procedures for multiple currencies
- Import and export regulations and procedures
- EU regulations
- Cross-border transactions
- Transfer pricing
- Licensing and franchising
- Corporate residence
- Inward and outward investment
- International tax
- Double taxation relief
- Expatriate tax planning
- Arrangements for employees overseas
- International property rights, asset protection, etc
Call 020 8427 2757 today to discuss how we can help you with your overseas operations.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 020 8427 2757. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.